Signs You Need Air Duct Cleaning
Many homeowners aren’t aware that they can have their air ducts cleaned, let alone that doing so is part of properly maintaining their homes. If you’re not sure whether yours need cleaning, here are some things to look for:
- Heightened allergy problems in the home. If someone in the house has allergies and they seem to be getting worse, part of the problem may lie in dirty ducts.
- You own a shedding pet. Pet hair is easily trapped in air ducts, and it can cause problems for allergy sufferers even years down the road. Cleaning the hair out is an easy way to help everyone stay healthy.
- Your HVAC system is old. If you know your system is older and you don’t have records of having it cleaned, chances are that it needs some TLC.
If you’re ever in any doubt, we’ll come inspect your vents and let you know what needs to happen.
Signs You Need Dryer Vent Cleaning
When lint builds up in your dryer vent, it can cause a fire in your home. Your dryer also won’t work as well, so you’ll have to pay more in electricity bills so it can run longer and harder. Here are some signs that it’s time to have the vent cleaned:
- There is obvious lint buildup in the hose connecting the dryer to the vent. If lint has built up here, chances are that it has also built up in the vent itself.
- Your dryer is inconsistent. If your dryer sometimes dries fast and sometimes is slow, there’s a good chance you have a lint problem somewhere. We’ll figure out where and get it clean for you.
- Your vent covers are dirty or lint-filled. If the dryer vent covers are holding a lot of lint and dust, there’s a good chance the vents themselves are filthy, too.
Our professionals will get your dryer vents cleaned fast, so you don’t have to worry about a fire or pay too much in electricity anymore!